Training Mode: Online and Classroom
Duration: 06 Months
Do you want to learn how to maximize your e-commerce store’s profitability with proven strategies? Learn how to create an awesome online store with Woo Commerce and Magento from one of the best e-commerce institute. This e-commerce advanced training course provides a practical understanding of the most important tools and techniques for the creation, operation, and management of an eCommerce business. Jump right in and take an in-depth look into the website development front-end and back-end functionality and features. Start building powerful e-commerce websites and apps and cash-earning websites today—and enjoy bigger, brighter opportunities.
Join thousands of our happy students, many of whom have changed careers, added critical new skills to their toolkits. Our students have become successful web developers in the field of e-commerce.
Semesters and Modules:
The course curriculum will impart training with the advanced techniques of website design and web development, shopping cart design and integration, payment gateway integration, etc.
This course will cover all the essential underlying designing and programming topics
- HTML & CSS
- PHP and MySQL
Module 1 - Designing and Programming for E-commerce Websites
This module will cover important topics like basics of the e-commerce industry, industry management, business cycle, industry terminologies, an overview of common e-commerce website development technologies, designing, and programming for e-commerce websites.
- Introduction to e-commerce websites
- Need, significance, and scope of e-commerce websites
- Overview of various popular open source platforms
- Technologies Overview
- HTML and CSS
- PHP and MySQL
Module 2 - Developing E-commerce Websites Using WordPress
In this module, students will build a beautiful responsive WordPress site that looks great on all devices. It will guide you through every single step from installation to finished WordPress website. Students will also learn practical aspects of Woo-commerce.
- WordPress Introduction
- Installation & Configuration of WordPress
- Tour of the Core & the Loop
- Posts and Pages Creation
- Modifying Appearances of Websites
- Working with Data Management, WordPress Plugins
- WordPress Theme Development
- Content Management
- Getting Readers, Profiles, and Users
- Migrating to WordPress
- WordPress Developer Community Index
- Getting Started with Woo-Commerce
- Setting up Shop using Woo-Commerce
- Payment Gateways, Shipping Options
- Adding Products, Store Customization, Sales Management
Module 3 - Creating E-commerce Websites Using Magento
Master Magento's modular framework, from installation to execution in this module. It will cover everything from installation to configuration, customization and managing every aspect of your store's frontend and the customer's experience. It will also focus on how to modify and add pages, and change layout and theme.
- Getting Started with Magento
- Understanding Magento
- Features and its Benefits
- Learning Industry Trends
- Overview of My Account Dashboard
- Accessing Support from Magento
- Setting Up Store in Magento
- Exploring Store Options
- Setting Up New Products
- Managing Product Categories
- Setting Checkout Options
- Adjusting Tax Settings
- Working with Shipping Methods
- How to make a Store Live?
- Setting Up Payment Gateways in Magento
- Exploring Payment Methods
- Understanding Payment Gateways
- Setting Up PayPal Payments
- Setting Up Authorize.net Payments
- Setting Up Google Checkout
- Customizing Store in Magento
- Adding Pages to Store
- Changing Page Layouts
- Adding Links to the Nav Bar
- Adding Products to the Homepage
- Working with Themes
- Using a Custom Domain Name
At the end of this course; our teachers will focus on the How to Upload and Maintain of an E-commerce Website so that you can provide the complete e-commerce solution to your prospective clients and customers.
- Optimizing a Website before Uploading
- Uploading a Website using FTP Software
- Database and Files Backup from Server
- FTP Account Management
- cPanel Management
- Resume and Portfolio Development etc.
What You Study?
- HTML and CSS
- PHP and MySQL
- WordPress and Woo-commerce
- Moving a Website to Live Server
- Maintenance and Customization of an E-commerce Website
- Tests and Projects
HTML and CSS Programmer, Photoshop Designer, PHP and MySQL Developer, E-commerce Website Developer, WordPress Developer, Magento Developer, Dynamic Website Developer etc.